Asian International Continuous Flow Chemistry Summit
The Asian International Continuous Flow Chemistry Summit is this year held during CPhI China 2016, in Shanghai. Focussing on industrial applications, this summit provides usefull in-depth insights and perspectives for companies looking to apply continuous flow chemistry on an industrial scale. The ICFCS provides the opportunity to engage with experienced industrial flow chemistry users through interactive discussion sessions. With international speakers from DSM, Cipla, Zhejiang Technology University and more, join us to hear about;
- Industrial case studies and drivers
- Methods to transfer from batch to flow
- Useful insights from experienced flow chemistry users
- Robust, chemical resistant industrial flow reactors
The summit is held in the Shanghai Expo Center (SNIEC), on Wednesday 22nd June, from 13:30 - 16:30.
If you would like to register please send this registration form back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free webinar including 3 case studies
A free webinar to be presented by Dr Will Watson, Technical Director and widely experienced tutor on this topic.
THE WEBINAR INCLUDES 3 CASE STUDIES:
– Continuous Asymmetric Hydrogenation
– Continuous Grignard Reaction
– Continuous Process for Making Boronate.
May 31 - June 1- Munich (GER)
Stand P210 - Hall A5
Subscribe a meeting slot in advance.